Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Bud Light. Just Right.

Yesterday I watched the Cannes Lions ad winners at the Winnipeg Art Gallery. I was impressed with the incredible display of creativity like usual. I didn't laugh as loud as last year but there were more well done serious ads and PSAs this year.

I do enjoy watching serious ones if they make you think or make you emotional. Many of them this year tugged on my heart strings and made me think again about certain issues. I was ecstatic to see the Canadian Cancer Society's Fight Back campaign in the winners because it is one of my favourites. Beware if you watch it though because it is very emotional and heart wrenching.

On to a lighter note! Bud Light had some really funny ads on the winning list! This campaign promotes their beer as "not too heavy and not too light...just right!" This one is my favourite of the campaign and I don't think it was a winner at the Cannes but it is hilarious! Check it out! And if you have time check out the rest of the campaign on YouTube!




1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed the Bud Light ads. They were probably the most amusing ones. I agree that there were fewer funny ads this year, but that the serious ones were more well done. I was so impressed with the Canadian Cancer Society ad.

    ReplyDelete