Sunday, February 7, 2010

Books Can Change Your Life

If you're looking for the next book to put on your reading list, I have just the one! A few weeks ago, I sat down and read Tuesdays With Morrie by Mitch Albom.
It was an eye opening experience and I feel it really did change the way I look at life.

Many times I've heard Oprah and others say, "this book will change your life", and it has always seemed like a stretch to me. But, Tuesdays with Morrie proved me wrong. It was a fantastic book written by a sports journalist and his real life experience with Morrie, a wise man in his last days.

The book reminded me to appreciate the simple things in life, like watching the sunrise and taking a walk in the park. I would recommend everyone to sit down and take the time to read this short book of Morrie's teachings on life.

Albom also wrote other wonderful books, to check them out visit his website.

No comments:

Post a Comment