Sunday, April 3, 2011

A Little Piece of Happiness

At 22 years old, I am finishing up my time in college and coming to a point in my life where I have to "grow up" and figure out my finances and career. I have come to realize that life isn't as peachy as it was when I was nine years old, roaming the countryside with my brothers all day long imagining we were pioneers and knights of the past.

However, life is good and I am blessed. I believe everyone should take a moment out of each day to find a piece of happiness. What do I mean, do you ask? Well, I think it's important for us to take some time to recognize something that made us laugh, shiver, cry, or just smile each day. In doing this, you will remind yourself that you are blessed, and it will keep you in a positive state of mind.

So... I will be modifying my blog to fit this theme. Since starting my own blog, I have struggled incessantly to come up with a specific topic I could focus on in each post. I have finally found it. Something I am very passionate about: HAPPINESS.

As Aristotle said, “Happiness is the meaning and purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence.”

This is not the end, please come back for more inspiration and join my journey: an exploration of happiness!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds great Lauren, I look forward to reading future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one the happiest people I know Lauren, so I am sure you will be able to keep this theme going for a long time!
    Great idea and congrats on the new job. So proud to call you a friend of mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thanks ladies! Proud to call you both friends of mine :)

    ReplyDelete