Wednesday, September 30, 2009

An Icecream Lovers Dream

Creamy, delicious vanilla soft serve.

Smothered in Hot fudge, butterscotch and pineapple sauce.

Paired with a sliced banana of perfect ripeness.

Topped with silky smooth melt in your mouth whipping cream.

And all put together with a Sweet cherry on top!

AN EXPLOSION OF FLAVOUR IN YOUR MOUTH.

An icecream lovers dream.

I had a banana split for the first time ever a few days ago.

And, I figured I just had to document my unforgettable experience.


Icecream is my go-to when stress takes over.
It's my go-to when I need some comfort.
It's my choice of dessert, lunch, or even breakfast.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Ice cream.

And I had never EVER eaten a banana split.
The lady at Sargeant Sundae on Portage Avenue
warned me that they are addicting....


I should have listened.


picture taken from http://i.ehow.com/images/GlobalPhoto/Articles/4665616/banana-main_Full.jpg

4 comments:

  1. *drools*
    Sounds like with CreComm getting more and more busy, I won't be the only one in the ice cream isle this Winter, ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes Andrew! In fact today I went to safeway and bought OREO icecream..MMM nothin better than a bowl of ice cream, a good show, and homework! haha

    ReplyDelete