Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Starbucks In My Good Books

'Tis the season for Pumpkin Spice Lattes at Starbucks!

I anticipate this season all year long, waiting for the moment
I can drink delicious pumpkin lattes!

But, the downside is I find Starbucks ridiculously expensive,
especially for a poverty stricken student, who doesn't know
where her next meal will come from.

But, once in a while, even the poor student deserves a treat!
So, I indulged the other day and bought my favourite latte
from the chain coffee store.

Unfortunately, I felt cheated, paying over $4 for a drink that
would only give me ten minutes of glorious bliss in my mouth.

FORTUNATELY: Starbucks made my day by giving me a survey
which I had to fill out online, and it only took a few minutes..

THEN I RECIEVED A FREE DRINK!

To conclude, I will enjoy two pumpkin spice lattes this fall,
instead of the one which I thought was all I could afford.

Thank you Starbucks!

1 comment: