Sunday, October 31, 2010

If an Ad Gives You Shivers, it's Fantastic



Last week I did a speech on "Alcohol in Advertising" and it reminded me of quite possibly one of my favourite ads of all time. I may be biased because a. I'm patriotic, b. I love hockey, and c. I love the outdoors. But this ad gives me shivers every time I watch it. It makes me so proud to be Canadian and I know this is what they were going for, but why fight it? It's the truth, this ad works. And I'm not ashamed to say this, I love this ad for Molson Canadian. To prove how great this ad is, I'll let you in on a secret. My boyfriend is an avid Bud fan and he admitted to me that when he saw this ad he loved it so much that he bought Molson Canadian the next time he was at the vendor. But...that was the one and only time he bought Molson.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops I originally commented: I love your posts and you're country girl charm. Then I realized I used the wrong your so I tried to delete it now I feel like an idiot because I can't spell or delete comments properly... I shut up now.

    ReplyDelete