Thursday, September 30, 2010

My New Haircut


I know this blog post may seem very self-centered...because in a way it is, it's about my haircut. But, that's not the point of this post. The reason I posted my new haircut on here is because in my advertising class I am creating a campaign for Berns & Black Salons & Spa on Main Street. And today was part of my research stage, the fun stage! I booked a hair appointment with one of the salon's newest hairdressers and went to Berns & Black after school to experience the magic!

So you ask me: was I impressed?

Drumroll please.... ding ding ding, YES!

I was very happy with the results and even more happy with the Future Professionals program where they offer Red River college students haircuts for only $20! With the extra $20 I would normally have spent on my hair, I bought an environmentally friendly parabin free smoothing balm, by Kevin Murphy.

So all in all, it was a good experience. The scalp massage was SO good while she was washing my hair and it was a very welcoming environment. I encourage you to check out Berns & Black, especially if you are a Red River student (because there's nothing students love better than a discount!)

2 comments:

  1. nice hair Lauren! Berns & Black will be so fun to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome hair! Awesome client! Awesome post!

    ReplyDelete